10 May 10 winning self-care tips for Entrepreneurs
As entrepreneurs we can sometimes be so plugged into our business, clients and meetings that we neglect our self-care routines that help keep us grounded. Self-care should not be treated as an option, but as a necessity, however we place it on hold to meet deadlines. Exercise, healthy eating and sleep can easily fall by the wayside as we sacrifice time that we should focus on our self-care. Listed below are a few things one can do to focus on self-care and stay well rested and refreshed.
- Acknowledge your current self-care state.
- Brainstorm on how you can re-calibrate.
- Eat well balanced meals.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
- Focus on goals for self and your business.
- Read an article or book at least 30 minutes a day. A few of our favorites:
- Sleep, sleep and sleep some more.
- Write down your affirmations.
- Unplug from social media and focus on branding self and your business.
Focusing on self-care is the best gift that you can give to self!